Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Trippin' the Rift

Last night's episode of "Tripping the Rift" was entitled: "God Is Our Pilot". Now then, I have mixed opinions upon this premiere....

I did enjoy the timeplanes, thought those were cool, and I also like Bob (the onboard ship's computer that is afraid of space) and that one lizard that was captain in an alternate timeline where Chode killed God accidentilly.....

I guess either of my favorite characters are Bob or that one lizard (that one parrot was cool too...).

A probably unremembered fact is, that this TV series came into being from a short film upon the SciFi Original TV series "Exposure". With only three characters: Gus (the C-3PO rip-off), Six (that one robot), and Chode (the obviously purple captain of the ship).

<---fan of sci-fi comedy

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

:dude: B) B) :eek:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

aurora.jpg

A probably unremembered fact is, that this TV series came into being from a short film upon the SciFi Original TV series "Exposure". With only three characters: Gus (the C-3PO rip-off), Six (that one robot), and Chode (the obviously purple captain of the ship).

I actually saw that, it was very funny

i want to watch it, but unfortunately my mom dont have cable. sometime ill get it turned on here in my name but not for a bit yet.

That show looked like it might be a disgrace to all space shows!!! I didn't watch it so I can't pass judgement, but it jsut looked really dumb to me!! No offence to anyone who likes it!! And maybe one day I will watch it. :martok:

I watched it and thought it was good but not as good as the orignal. You can't surpass darth bobo. If you did not know six's full name is six of one. The one thing I don't understand is how they are getting away with using chode as a name? As chode is a place on a males body that I am not going to place.

I watched it and thought it was good but not as good as the orignal.  You can't surpass darth bobo.  If you did not know six's full name is six of one.  The one thing I don't understand is how they are getting away with using chode as a name?  As chode is a place on a males body that I am not going to place.

Surprisingly enough they're gettin' away with a lot of things on that show!! Like the new one this week one of the character's names is Harry Ballsack. And one of the planets is Snortaline. I was really surprised.

Click for Spoiler:

av-812.jpg

Hmmm......

I missed Thursday's new episode: Mutalation Ball....

Oh well, could catch it another day....

So far, I don't like many things of it, save the few exceptions....

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

tzintro1-1.giftzintro1-2.giftzintro2.giftzintro3.gif

:dude::assimilated::assimilated::dude:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer