Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Quantum Leap's Return

In what way would you like Quantum Leap to return?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. In what way would you like Quantum Leap to return?

• new TV series
    • TV-Movie
    • Theatrical Movie
    • Mini-series
    • Animated TV series
    • "Mirror Image: August 8, 1953" made for a great ending

Quantum Leap fan here. In what way would you like the quantum leaps of Dr. Sam Beckett continued?

I think that they could make a movie, even though it would be easy to screw it up. I'd go see it, though! :biggrin:

To be truthful, I thought the last episode made for a great ending..... Btw, Beckett can leap into any part of time (within his own lifetime), so this means he could leap to the early part of the 21st century (the future).....

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

:vbg: :biggrin: :huh: :huh:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

aurora.jpg

Stardate:214172.1

I would absolutlely love to see Quantum Leap return!! Although with Scott doing Enterprise the chances of him coming back as Sam are slim.Although I have heard that if it were to happen he said he would love to do it.A movie would be good too.I thought that Mirror Image could of done so much more.If they made a movie that finished Quantum Leap the right way I would be satified with it.But I will never NEVER NEVER NEVER be satisfied with that ending they gave us!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!Sam Bekket is still out there somwhere darnit, putting things right that obce went wrong, he must come home or die trying!!! I will not accept that he just cant return!

Sorry but when I think of Mirror Image I start to go off.

Theatrical Movie. I was just never satisfied with the ending and actually threw stuff at the beleagred television over it!!!

I would love to see a new TV series. I was so disappointed when Sam didn't get home in the end, it was so unfair.

Theatrical Movie. I was just never satisfied with the ending and actually threw stuff at the beleagred television over it!!!

Stardate:214168.3

Yeh well you should of seen my VCR.I threw it across the room

I liked the tv series. I thing that would make more sense since there are so many leaps he could make. A movie would have to have some really spectacular event change, maybe make a Xindi connection, somehow. Please refresh my memory, who starred in that? I think I know but I don't want to make a guess and be wrong and have LOTB jump all over it. ;)

I would love to see a new TV series. I was so disappointed when Sam didn't get home in the end, it was so unfair.

I agree a new tv series would be good ;)

I liked the tv series.  I thing that would make more sense since there are so many leaps he could make.  A movie would have to have some really spectacular event change, maybe make a Xindi connection, somehow.  Please refresh my memory, who starred in that?  I think I know but I don't want to make a guess and be wrong and have LOTB jump all over it.    :wow:

Stardate:214172.9

Scott Bakula(Captian Archer) starred as Dr. Samuel Bekket and Dean Stockwell strarred as Al.