Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

If you would like a personalized signature or avatar created for you, this is the thread to make that request. There are members (RC, Dabo Queen and myself for three) who are willing to help. Just post whether you want an avatar, signature or both created. One of us will respond to your post so the others will know that help has arrived. You will be contacted regarding the design of avatar/signature you want and asked to provide the pictures to be used (if necessary).

Credentials: For those who remember the old skin with the personalized banners, many of those banners were created by RC or myself. She and I are both pretty adept at doctoring pictures if you want to include yourself in your avatar or signature. You can see a sample of Dabo Queen's work by checking out her signature.

If I get back to you with images is there any chance you can make me a .gif animation that scrolls through them, for an avatar?

(I love my sig, although some say it's too big, is it?)

I am looking for a picture of Godzilla stomping the beejezus out of Tokyo then I'll be requesting a new signature

If I get back to you with images is there any chance you can make me a .gif animation that scrolls through them, for an avatar?

(I love my sig, although some say it's too big, is it?)

Easily done! And at the moment your sig's quite small...other times it is huge. I suppose you already resized it.

Oldfan: Haha, I'll do that if you actually want it!

Edited by Eratosthenes