Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Want TOS Klingons with a forehead?

Want TOS Klingons with a forehead?

Click Here

It's really no big deal, but I found a link to this site that shows some of the classic TOS Klingons now with foreheads.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Now there is a perfect solution, all they need to do is a ST special edition series with all of the Klingons foreheads retouched in this way and the controversy is put to rest forever.

That's probably how Gene Roddenberry imagined they would look like. Too bad he didn't have the resources to make it happen.

I have a book that is totally dedicated to the make-up and props of Star Trek. It stated that the Klingons were done like that in TOS because they didn't have enough money or resources to do anything else, even though they wanted to. And remember how all the secondary Romulan characters wore helmets? That's so that they didn't have to make and apply a separate ear appliance for all of the Romulan characters... most of you probably knew that though.

I have a book that is totally dedicated to the make-up and props of Star Trek. It stated that the Klingons were done like that in TOS because they didn't have enough money or resources to do anything else, even though they wanted to. And remember how all the secondary Romulan characters wore helmets? That's so that they didn't have to make and apply a separate ear appliance for all of the Romulan characters... most of you probably knew that though.

What's the name of that book? I'd like to look for it. :angry:

What's the name of that book? I'd like to look for it. :angry:

I'll have to check, it has Worf on the cover. Very informative as it describes not only how they did the make up for all major aliens but the thought process involved in the look as well. They also did some stuff on props.