Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

anyone want to help me!

ok so here is whats up.... I see everyone with the neat fonts and pics on here and I want to do that too ( stomps feet) now those have tried to show me and each time I mess up. Its so frustrating!!! any one want to volenteer and show me step by step so I get it?? ........

please.....please........please....please......please.....( so not the behavior of a st officer, I know but I need help)

I will help you what I can, but I am still figuring out a few things. If you have yahoo messenger you can IM me there so that I can talk you through while you are doing it. My name on yahoo is frogdewayne, and I am usually on most nights. I would be glad to help as much as I can. I have figured most of it out though, as I to computer tech support for a living.

Ok yeah, i need help too! Its really sad! I have over 100 posts, and still can't figure some things out, even though both bevfank and Vabeachguy have tried to help me.

It might just be my computer though, its reallly messed up!

it messed up for me too for a while the easiest way is to type everything first.

then, highlight what you want to make...big for instance then hit the size botton and pick to make it bigger!

if you want to change the colour, same thing...high light and pick a colour

Now to do all the neat stuff...same thing. even spoiler works if you high light it first. It jsut takes some time and experience and you all will be the ones teaching us new things!

Click for Spoiler:

Hope this helped

:bow: :) :bow::D Thanx to all who helped me and a SPECIAL thanx to Alterego (my new hero!!!) I think that I almost understand how to work all the neat things but for now I think I will stick with whats safe TADA thanx again :bow::bow::bow: