Sign in to follow this  
Nemesis

Why is RikerChicks name blue?

I have noticed that Rikerchick's name is blue on the boards and I was wondering why. Is it because she has super human powers? Is it because she is a goddess? Is it because she's super special? Is it just because?

[sidenote:]I am incredibly bored at the moment

Ambassadors show up as blue. I believe there are 3 or 4 of us.

Though I like the idea that it's because I'm a goddess. :o

Edited by RikerChick

*bows to goddess* FORGIVE ME goddess, FOR I HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU *bows again*

Note: this is just sarcasm

Considering that you have stated ambitions to become a moderator I hardly believe that sarcasm is the best way to gain respect on the boards.

Is it because she is a goddess?

Yes that is the reason, but don't tell her too often as we don't want her head to get big!!

Click for Spoiler:

Just kidding RikerChick :o

:o :o

I'm pretty sure there's a posting here someplace that explained why her name, poughmahone (I know I spelled that wrong lol) and Celtic_Swimmer's names are blue. I can't find that old post so I'll explain it again now.

Those 3 people were all Mods at one time and needed to step down from their position. They weren't "removed" from the job and would all still be Mods if their lives had permitted time to do that.

As a way of recognizing their work in building this site I made their user names show up in blue and gave them all the rank of Ambassador. Basically an Ambassador is a retired Mod.

In the next day or so Lessa_Soong will become Lessa_Soong.

I'm pretty sure there's a posting here someplace that explained why her name, poughmahone (I know I spelled that wrong lol) and Celtic_Swimmer's names are blue. I can't find that old post so I'll explain it again now.

Those 3 people were all Mods at one time and needed to step down from their position. They weren't "removed" from the job and would all still be Mods if their lives had permitted time to do that.

As a way of recognizing their work in building this site I made their user names show up in blue and gave them all the rank of Ambassador. Basically an Ambassador is a retired Mod.

In the next day or so Lessa_Soong will become Lessa_Soong.

Thanks for the info! I was wounding that.

i wouldnt be able to ask why lessa_soong is gonna be retired, am i?

She told us all why in the original post! UP THERE^

LMAO!! Um... AE. This is a different thread. Haha. :o :o :o

And thank-you for posting the link, Spacetigger. Good work.

*looks.....* Ummm, i may be dumb :o but i can't see it :o

Try Here

:o Darn you Borg! You caused me to forget what thread I was on. Now you're on my Get List.

Bysty you're already on my Get List! :o

*looks.....* Ummm, i may be dumb :o but i can't see it :o

Try Here

:o Darn you Borg! You caused me to forget what thread I was on. Now you're on my Get List.

Bysty you're already on my Get List! :o

Oh no! I know why two! Lol. Remember three silly little incidents? Haha! :( B)

And yes, LOTB, that avatar is from Snatch. I don't know if it was a hit but it sure has a loyal following.

Maybe we should make a Rikerchick day where everyone, does Rikerchick stuff :rofl:

Ok, one of you can get my drink, one can fan me, one can feed me grapes....... :P

Kidding, just kidding! :rofl: