Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

Advice From Janeway

If Captain Janeway were teaching a course at Starfleet academy what advice do you think she would give her students about life and survival in the Delta Quadrant, in terms of future explorations?..................I will put in my thoughts later. :bow:

She would say:

"All ways keep a cool head and think about the goal" and "Have faith in your crew.They are like family"

Beacuse she is a Smart lady

She would advise any future female captains NOT to have a hot guy as first officer! You can't take a cold sonic shower! :lol:

She would say

"Don't try to figure out Temporal paradox's, you will only get a headache"

I think she would say to bring lots of coffee with you, so you don't have to go searching nebulas for it.

When going on long missions bring your own chef..And don't let any alien you happen to find cook for the crew..!!

I think she'd advise to take plenty of coffee, have a good physician and a good back up medical hologram; have a good holodeck program running for entertainment and to deal with loneliness (smiles); and up to date weaponry for dealing with the borg, and species 847.

she'll probably say

"Dont go traveling through time, or some guy named Braxton will try to destroy your ship"

She would probally say

"If cought in the Delta quadrent,avaiod a Talaxian named Neelix..He can't cook worth a dime!

hmm maybe something like, "space is black, but as for my coffee, its blacker" or maybe.. ,"delta quardrent, alpha quadrent they have their differences, but one thing is a constant throughout the galaxy... the need to have a good cup of coffee"

Bring a replicator set on nothing but coffee black....

and maybe a holodeck with the fairhaven program

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

If Captain Janeway were teaching a course at Starfleet academy what advice do you think she would give her students about life and survival in the Delta Quadrant, in terms of future explorations?..................I will put in my thoughts later. :huh:

I think Janeway would say:

"If you get stuck in the Delta Quadrant, make sure you study wormholes extensively, so you can find your way back to the Alpha Quadrant"

"Whatever anyone else tells you, always be optomistic because eventually, you WILL find your way back to Earth"

"Travelling through time only gave me a headache"

"Coffee is the finest organic suspension ever devised - just remember that I always have it black!"

"Try to avoid the Borg but if you really have to confront them, make sure you drink lots of coffee first!!"

"Its not a good idea to form an alliance with the Borg - they will only try to assimilate you"

Madam Captain out!!

"When something hasnt happened to your crew in awhile (alien encounters mysterious anomalies etc) then make sure you dont have your warm coffee on your lap.. just incase something happens.. it burns"