Sign in to follow this  
fredbroca

WOLF 359

LordOfTheBorg

I hope you're not refering to me, because I'm not refering to you either.

the fella I'm talking about is from another site.

just checking  :dude:

:unsure:

:idea: wat are u talking about?

:idea: ummm :bow: .........

Sorry :idea:, that was me, I forgot to login that time, its that your answer after mine, made me think that u think that I'm talking about you.

Because I mentioned that someone did not know about something, then later u replied about your name so I thought u thought I was refering to you. Those icons of yours about demons too wasn't helpful for me to intreprate your purpose of your words.

anyway, what's so spoiling about the pic?

even if people never play before they could not have known what it was about, if u get the pic from the game itself without the name on it.

:dude:

anyway, what's so spoiling about the pic?

even if people never play before they could not have known what it was about, if u get the pic from the game itself without the name on it.

Part of the STARTREKFANS.NET policy is that any image or signature that can be considered excessively large be placed within a spoiler.

In this instance LordOfTheBorg has followed the correct course of action.

Transwarp gateways, the borg may pop through them attack then the federation retreats remember picards comment regarding that in FC, secondly in Endgame Pt. 2 there were all those fed ships waiting near the transwarp conduit when they came out suggested that the borg attack fed space on a reg basis

1. That Hub is new, not old. & that means the Borg hadn't used it to attack on a regular basis. Because if its old, they should be attacking long ago & the Queen should be able to come to earth less then an hour rather then 6 years.

2. Those Fed ships waiting there, are sent by Admiral Paris, watch the episode again & hear what they all are saying. They mentionned that their nearest forces have "arrived" meaning its not a normal post.

Edited by vold

A small section of the "The Best of Both Worlds" Borg cube probably seperated and returned to Borg space, possibly an escape sphere.

There have only been two Borg invassions - "The Best of Both Worlds" and FIRST CONTACT.

The transwarp conduit leading to Earth, seen in "Endgame", is new and probably part of the plan to infect Earth with a Borg virus as explained in "Dark Frontier".

Well said, = CJLP

:dude:

As for the Cube part, instead of extanding your wild imagination about a piece of a Cube could get home, why not just stick with the fact of "Escape Spheres" as already proven to exist in ST:FC.

:bow:

Edited by vold

Yeah, to make sure they got at least some newly assimilated specimens to study & have thinking with them.

:bow:

Picture this:

At Wolf 359, after the battle as shortly shown in DS9 "Emissary" the Cube finished toying with them :dude: .

Then after a while [about a few minutes only] recovering from its skirmish they launched a Sphere back to their home Quadrant for further analysis & new pets in their zoo :bow: . After that they continued their course to Sector 001.

Edited by vold

Capt Janeway mentioned that 7 of 9 mentioned there's 6 Hubs, meaning they are old because she knows of them.

this Hub they found here must be 'new' because:

1. 7 of 9 totally didn't know about it.

2. 7 of 9 determined that this hub leads all the way to the Alpha Q. & other Quadrants too [in a way that there "was" no such hub.]

3. If its old, the Borg would have attacked many years ago but instead it took the Queen 6 years to arrive to earth via conventional "Transwarp".

4. In a strange sense, lol The Borg we're acting like construction workers & the Queen does not want Voyager to find their new pride & joy.

:)

in first contact picard mentions them attacking fed space and them having to retreat and fall back... this shows that there was more than one attack... there were many attacks that they didnt mention... so whos to say the other hubs dont lead to fed space or have a conduit that leads to it.. remember how many fed ships were waiting when voy came home that shows that there have been more than one attack on fed space its like they saw it comming and sent re-enforcements

Guest Guest

1. They invade our space & we fall back

- he's refering to them in Best of Both Worlds running away.

2. The other hubs don't lead to the Alpha Q. because, if it does then how can that new hub they found be

Tuvok: "Of all the Borg's tactical advantages, This could be the most significant"

in other words, the others could not do what this does. :bow:

3. Voyager's homecoming.

- Man you're the 2nd fella to make this mistake. :huh:

a) There we're no ships at that spot earlier.

:huh: When the Transwarp Aparture opened, Admiral Paris & the other starfleet people are "SHOCKED & wondering" what the hell is that thing.

[those that sound like people who are aware of something & guarding it?]

c) after detecting the transwarp aparture, Admiral Paris ordered all nearby ships to come, those are merely nearby ships, not guarding ships.

2 & 3 I'm 100% sure of what I said, number 1 however could prove to a theory of mine about shows.

What we see is not what fully happened. In "BOBW" they just showed them attack the Ent, then at Wolf 359 & then earth.

But in reality it could have been more then that, Maybe the Ent did not lie around helpless like that, or the battle wasn't at wolf 359 only, they could be trying to push the cube but failed over & over again & made their last stand at "Wolf 359"

:huh:

Sorry, forgot to login, lol :huh:

1. They invade our space & we fall back

- he's refering to them in Best of Both Worlds running away.

2. The other hubs don't lead to the Alpha Q. because, if it does then how can that new hub they found be

Tuvok: "Of all the Borg's tactical advantages, This could be the most significant"

in other words, the others could not do what this does.

3. Voyager's homecoming.

- Man you're the 2nd fella to make this mistake. no offense :huh:

a) There we're no ships at that spot earlier.

When the Transwarp Aparture opened, Admiral Paris & the other starfleet people are "SHOCKED & wondering" what the hell is that thing.

[those that sound like people who are aware of something & guarding it?]

c) after detecting the transwarp aparture, Admiral Paris ordered all nearby ships to come, those are merely nearby ships, not guarding ships.

d) Quote

Admiral Paris: "I want every ship in range to converge on those coordinates, now."

minutes later

?: "We got 18 ships in position, 9 more on the way."

then the Sphere pop out.

2 & 3 I'm 100% sure of what I said, number 1 however could prove to a theory of mine about shows.

What we see is not what fully happened. In "BOBW" they just showed them attack the Ent, then at Wolf 359 & then earth.

But in reality it could have been more then that, Maybe the Ent did not lie around helpless like that, or the battle wasn't at wolf 359 only, they could be trying to push the cube but failed over & over again & made their last stand at "Wolf 359"

Edited by vold

I think that explains most continuity problems in trek, it's all a budget thing. Money, the archnemesis of all things trek. Someone cue the dramatic music

I think the transwarp hub in "Endgame" was ancient. It's logical to assume that Seven didn't share it's location, becuase she didn't want Voyager flying inside... actually, I don't know why she didn't mention it. Anyone got any ideas? Perhaps she didn't remember it's exact location? :dude: As for leading to Earth, I just assumed that was a newly constructed conduit or something. It had to be new, or the Borg would just show up in the Sol System instead of taking several months to cross the galaxy. :dude:

maybe she didnt want to return to earth remember how she felt about it in the episode she didnt know how people would react or what she would do, and she didnt want the crew to split up maybe thats why.. i still think that the conduit wasnt new but when i think about it doesnt it show in the episode that it was new, and that they were still constructing it or something like that Ahh... its times like these i wish i could have Voyager season 7 on DVD...

I may not have the DVD 7, but I got the video of Endgame, :bow:

also I got all Borg episodes in video, lol

for research :bow:

Not only to prove you or anyone else wrong, but also to prove myself wrong, lol

If I find a more logical non-close minded, reasonable & not crazed ideas.

Then I may think otherwise. :blink:

In other words to prove me wrong to me.

You'll need tons of facts, reasonable assumptions & no "Its a TV show" attitute

or any other crazed talks like,

"It must be like this, or they are bad *buttocks* killers or, etc."

:wow:

Nothing is what it seems, Don't judge the whole by the actions of a few or vice versa, lol

after reading several books and seeing almost every borg episode there is i can tell you with 100% certainty all about the borg queen!

When a Queen dies, they just choose a drone, any female drone & disembodied that drone leaving only her brain & download all past knowledge of previous Queens of the past.

this is true all this info is put into the new as a program titled "the royal protocol"

borg queens are cloned; she is a genetically modified version of species 125, species 125 was chosen at there time assimilation because of there exceptional ability to multi-task mentally, the borg queen is the finest example of this!

when a queens body is destroyed the royal protocol is then transfered via the hive mind into a temporary queen while a new body is set into a specilized maturation like the one seen in voy episode "one" once it is complete that drone is destroyed and she returns to "her" body which is simply cloned... also borg never age because the nano-probes repair decaying cells!