Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Star Trek TV Promos

One of the things I love, especially with local channels, are their promos for different TV series. Local channels used to make their own promos for TV, some still do but it's a rare thing. I miss them. I found this one on youtube just from looking and it's pretty cool. Just the low grade of it adds to it being special. Anyway, are there any Trek promos that you really like? Any kind of promo is fine. It doesn't have to be local promos (but this is about Star Trek promos).

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">