Sign in to follow this  

Ban the person above you!

Well geez, I didn't think it mattered seeing as she has no face, is made up of lines, and has stringy hair that oddly blends into her boot/fishnet tights. But she can be naked if that's what you want to think...

You're banned for not having a real girlfriend

I knew I would get banned for that! lol

You're banned for being predictable and for not looking at your surprise in the "new pics of my romulan costume" topic

So far the one with you wearing a green sweater and tan pants, the black and white one with you in a striped shirt and jeans standing on railroad tracks, and of course the first catsuit one. Basically all the perky butt shots.

As for the folder name... Hey, I need to keep some secrets. It's not like you have access to my directory anyway.

You're banned for having a cute butt.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

You're banned for bringing a breath of fresh air to a forum that was clearly in its death throes.. :congrats:

All the pics I've seen of you are online and are archived online. Many of these pics are on more than website. The really good ones I use for my "emergency stash" It's like if your house is burning you can't possibly save everything but some things are more important to save than others.

You're banned for being my Luxury Item.

To be fair, it was very close. Almost came down to a coin toss. You have the butt, you're about 10 years younger, and you actually know I exist, but Elizabeth has played the game before, has really nice legs. and is the only person on The View that doesn't make me sick to my stomach.

You're banned for still not giving me the "sugar" I asked for a couple years ago.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

You're banned for liking my butt and for not telling me the name of the folder. So the other ones aren't worth saving? Thanks...

OK, I'll give you a mini-clue. The folder's name is not Corina. The main reason is I have a real-life friend with a similar name and it would just be too confusing.

"sugar"? Not sure I remember about that... Don't I have nice legs too? And yes she's pretty much the only one I like too, I think she was on a show on the Style channel I used to watch

You're banned for giving me a lame "clue" that really wasn't a clue at all. I didn't think it was Corina

"sugar"? Not sure I remember about that... Don't I have nice legs too? And yes she's pretty much the only one I like too, I think she was on a show on the Style channel I used to watch

You're banned for giving me a lame "clue" that really wasn't a clue at all. I didn't think it was Corina

I deleted your double posts for you. If I recall correctly Elisabeth was a shoe designer, that's probably why she was on the Style channel.

(I don't ban people so you're not banned)

Look back at that thread where you were giving out the cotton candy.