Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Remastered Star Trek TV Schedule

The new CG version of the original Star Trek series airs starting Septemeber 16th. It is on at different times in different places. So, I decided that if you find when it airs where you live, maybe you can post the times here so those who don't know when it comes on will come here and find out when it does in their area.

If you live in Georgia, or around the Atlanta area. The first remastered episode of TOS "Balance of Terror" will air on

Channel 2 ABC at 2:35 am on September 17th

If I find any other local stations that will be airing it, I will post it here. If anyone feels like helping others find it, post your local times here.

It isn't easy to find that's for sure.

I started at TVGuide Channel and eventually found the first episode (BOT) will be airing in my area on a Fox station on Sun, Sep 17 05:00 PM.

Problem is, that station doesn't even exist! There is no XDTV 13 in these parts, our Fox station is XETV 6 and they have no info on their site about it.

(In case you want to know, this is how I found it: I started at TVGuide Channel. Search the site for "star trek remastered", enter your zip, enter your local provider, click the "Star Trek" link. Good luck.)

I tried it and it worked, it says that "Devil in the Dark" will be the episode after "Ballance of Terror" for the next week. It looks like it will only be on Channel 2 here in Atlanta

It worked for me too. Over here, its will be shown on WNUV, channel 14. But its going to be shown at 1:00 am and 3:00 am.. <_<

Balance Of Terror will be shown first, followed by Miri and then Devil In The Dark

Edited by Kor37

It will air at 2200 on September 16 on channel 11(CW)... I guess I get it easier then the rest of you guys.

I have to say, now that I've seen it, that I like the new "remastered" Trek. It maintains the spirit of the original while at the same time keeping it from looking so dated.

I'm very curious to see how "The Doomsday Machine" ends up looking with CGI... :nono::bow: B)

is a DVD release a good thing? I'm hoping that they will release it on DVD since I don't own any TOS seasons, but would fans really want to spend three hundred more dollars on the same episodes they already have just for updated effects?

On one hand, it may make fans angry that if they waited just a little longer, they could have had the remastered version. But on the other hand, it'll give fans who don't own it on DVD a choice on whether they want the classic version or new version. I'm sure some would get both

I read in the Trek Magazine that the remastered series will come out on DVD sometime this summer. I can't wait! I knew there was a reason I put off buying any Trek on DVD!

I read in the Trek Magazine that the remastered series will come out on DVD sometime this summer. I can't wait! I knew there was a reason I put off buying any Trek on DVD!

I have both the Original Version and Director's Cut of all of the movies on DVD.

And they're worth every penny.

I have all of the movies on DVD but none of the series. I'm glad I held off. Now I can get the remastered TOS on DVD without having already spent the money to get the original. I also hear that they will be remastering TNG soon too!

I have all of the movies on DVD but none of the series. I'm glad I held off. Now I can get the remastered TOS on DVD without having already spent the money to get the original. I also hear that they will be remastering TNG soon too!

With better effects? That should be interesting.