Sign in to follow this  
Trekmachine

Happy Birthday Beverly Crusher

beverly4.jpg

Happy 57th Birthday Gates McFadden (Beverly Crusher)

Is it really today? Star Trek.com doesn't list a birthday for Gates that I could find..They do list Beverly Crusher's birthday as being Oct. 13, 2324..

I highly doubt it was her birthday on March 2nd..StarTrek.com would have it listed on their calendar..Anyone want to show me a site that lists Gates McFadden's birthday??

Here's The SITE!

Thanks for the link..I'm really baffled as to why StarTrek.com doesn't list it..I guess they're not perfect either..

Edited by SpaceTigger

I just found this at Memory Alpha:

McFadden's birthdate is somewhat controversial; official promotional material from Paramount lists her birthday as August 28, 1953 while the IMDb lists it as March 2, 1949. However, McFadden apparently admitted that she merely made up those dates as she was uncomfortable with revealing her true birthdate.

So, who knows.

Perhaps that's why StarTrek.com doesn't list a birthday for Gates..Who knows what is correct..They do list Beverly Crusher's birthday as being on October 13th..I wonder if that's Gates' birthday as well..Seems odd that they would post Bev's birthday..Guess we'll never know for sure..