Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Fistful of Datas

Fistful of Datas is on TNN's bonus Treks tonight. I really love this episode. Worf in western wear is worth it alone. As usual Brent Spiner was amazing playing so many different characters on the holodeck. The look on Worf's face when the Data barmaid was coming and well just the Data barmaid was so funny. Having Data's program corrupted by the old west program was hysterical. Data telling Spot to "vamoose ya little varmit" or saying howdy commander. Gosh what a classic fun episode. I really loved the touch of having the Enterprise "riding" off to the sunset at the end. Really nice touch. Patrick Stewart did a great job directing the episode. I'm really babbling here.

:) :) :unsure:

What do you think of this episode?

I loved the episode, however I am soooo glad we've never had to see Data in drag EVER again! It was a funny scene, but.....

And then everyone's FAVORITE poem comes back tonight as well, this time with Riker having to say it, I hysterically laugh every time I see that. I mean after the crews reaction to that poem the first time around, and then it comes back!!! LOVE THAT!

Fistful of Datas is on TNN's bonus Treks tonight. I really love this episode. Worf in western wear is worth it alone. As usual Brent Spiner was amazing playing so many different characters on the holodeck. The look on Worf's face when the Data barmaid was coming and well just the Data barmaid was so funny. Having Data's program corrupted by the old west program was hysterical. Data telling Spot to "vamoose ya little varmit" or saying howdy commander. Gosh what a classic fun episode. I really loved the touch of having the Enterprise "riding" off to the sunset at the end. Really nice touch. Patrick Stewart did a great job directing the episode. I'm really babbling here.

:D :lol: :D

What do you think of this episode?

I agree it was a good one, but how did he rember wich part he was playing and what outfit to be wereing? :lol:

Thankyou for the reminder. I really loved that episode. It was a total riot. Between Worf's expressions and Brent Spiner's different Holodeck characters was enough to make me ROFL. :lol:

I agree it's a great episode and that I never want to see Brent in a dress again (poor guy).

And Fistfull of Datas had, I think, my favourite ending of any episode. It's really quite beautiful.

And there is a part where he does the gun slinging move. I love that too. He looks sexy as the father gun slinger. I think i am going over board again...oa, well...i will drowned :lol: happy.

I know what you mean. I was soooo impressed when he caught the gun that was thrown down to him. I wonder how many takes that took? :lol:

I must learn how to do that spinny thing! it looks so cool!

I loved Worf's face when Data came at him in that dress though. I believe I was actually rolling on the floor laughing.

Yes! As much as I never want to see him in a dress again, Worf's reaction to the barmaid was hilarious! It was like, "Oh Lord, get me outta here!" :lol:

And I agree about the father gunslinger, Lessa!!! As well as that it must have taken a while to get that scene down!

I have a picture of that one on my screen saver (One of like...oh...150 pictures of Data, Lore and Brent) I love teh cold, hard look in his eyes.

But the part in the dress. OMG