Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KIMIMELA

I have gained my first year degree!

Please may I give this post a great cheer because I am so happy! I have being attending my local college for a year now, studying Multi- Media. I have had a tutorial with my tutors today (it's like a "feedback 1-2-1") to see how I am getting on.

Sean said my attendance is excellent and he's really pleased with my work. I got a few passes, lots of merits and four distinctions!

Better still, one lecturer told me I'd fail, but he was the one who gave me the highest mark! :P

I can get to University if I try hard next year too!

Thank you guys for telling me to go for it. I did, I got it! B) :( :wow: :P :eekout::laugh: :thumbup:

We don't know one another very well,but I'd like to congratulate you too.

Sounds as if you put in a lot of hard work,and many hours of study and it all payed off.That's great!

You have my best wishes of good luck for next year,too.

:eekout:

:laugh: Thats great news TC :P...well done i told you that you had it in you :beer:

:eekout:

You was the main person I was on about who told me. Thank you, Daniel. I thought I'd never do that good. :laugh: :P :eekout::wow:

You guys are making me happier and happier and I'm never going to sleep tonight! :eekout: Thankyou :laugh:

You was the main person I was on about who told me. Thank you, Daniel. I thought I'd never do that good.  :P  :P  :laugh:  :wow:

338915[/snapback]

:blush 2: Naaa it was all you TC,it was inside you all the time you just needed someone to show it to you :( :eekout:

@Daniel: Hhmm...yea. All the way through I thought I'd struggle to even get passes. I guess I don't realise my true potential. :eekout:

@Dawn: A first year degree? Well, my course degree lasts for two years at College. After the first year, I get my degree (qualification) for the first year.

Hello Debbie! Thanks a lot! (You know, I think that's the first time you typed my full nickname :P )