3 big things happened in Wrestling on this date, so here they are

Today in History

(1999) Darren "Droz" Drozdov is paralyzed in the ring at a WWE SmackDown taping.

(1997) Brian Pillman is found dead in his hotel room after passing away from a rare heart disease. On the same day, WWE Badd Blood takes place which features The Undertaker vs. Shawn Micheals first ever Hell in A Cell match. Kane would also debut in that same match.

the women should do what their supposed to. have bra and panty matches and walk around in tight clothes and when they get in the ring do splits and show off those legs. well, i guess they can wrestle if they want...as long as i still see the goodies.

Story By: Ben Johnson

When Jonathan Coachman joined the RAW broadcasting team, many believed that Jerry Lawler's tenure as RAW's color commentator was in jeopardy. If rumors are true, however, Lawler won't be the first member of the commentary team to wave goodbye.

According to PWInsider.com, rumors suggest that WWE is considering removing Jim Ross from the RAW team and making him the lead broadcaster for WWE.com Unlimited. While no top source confirmed the rumor, the website's confidence was on the basis that no source offered explicit denial.

Due to the somewhat farfetched nature of the rumor and the fact that WWE.com Unlimited has yet to be a proven difference-maker for the company's bottom line, this is absolutely not confirmed and, if true at all, is only in the talking phase.

I'm Guessing Trish.  And She Can Actually Wrestle.

356356[/snapback]

You'd be wrong.

I meant Todd "The Queer" Grisham.

I hope Coach doesn't become JR's replacement :lol:

Why wasn't teh Macho Man at the Homecoming? Now there's a legend!

Jimmy Hart Gone From TNA After Appearing On RAW

Date Added: October 05, 2005

Story By: Ryan Clark

Source: Pro Wrestling Torch (PWTorch.com)

You may have noticed Jimmy Hart ringside at Raw this week. Hart appeared per WWE's request (although he was managing the TNA tag team champions, The Naturals).

Hart was told by Dixie Carter that if he appeared on Raw this week, he would be done with TNA. Hart decided not to upset WWE since the company is coming out with a new action figure of the hall of fame manager, and he was never under contract to TNA

Just goes to show that TNA can be vindictive too.......

Maven's Girlfriend, Team 3-D-TNA Issues, More News

Date Added: October 06, 2005

Story By: Ryan Clark

- It is rumored that Maven is dating Luna Vachon.

:( :lol: :(

BWAH.....HAAAA....HAAAA....HA.

Luna Vachon is old enought to be his grandmother!!!

Sam, are you Smuggling Botleg WWE Tapes, I now figured out your what your name actually means better watch your back vince is breathing down it

Hey I'm gonna watch Smackdown tomorrow, I got no plans on Friday!

smackdown is gonna blow again. looked at spoilers. no raw appearances. watchin paint dry would be more exciting. as for luna, without her veins and whatnot, shes actually not bad. ive seen regular photos and shes nice. anyone notice hillbilly jim,?!?!? what is up with his new look? i was looking for suspenders and maybe a pig or 2.

Sam, are you Smuggling Botleg WWE Tapes, I now figured out your what your name actually means better watch your back vince is breathing down it

356660[/snapback]

Damn! :lol:

On this day in wrestling history:

1942 - Yvon Robert defeated Bill Longson for the NWA Heavyweight Wrestling title

Brock Lesnar defeated IWGP champion Kazuyuki Fujita and Masahiro Chono in a three-way match after pinning Chono, to win the IWGP title last night