Sign in to follow this  
Angela

General Discussion

*** WARNING ***

Don't click on this spoiler. Caution is advised.

:) :) :)

Click For Spoiler
I am well really really bothered that you come in here into this forum that says *Thesaveenterprisefourm* and start preaching about how you think the show was bad.

Although the forum regards the campaign to Save Enterprise, it doesn't mean that everyone who posts on an ENT thread must support the show.

There are SEVEN threads devoted to "Saving Enterprise" so I don't think it really hurts for me to offer some advice to those who don't want the show to come back regarding what they can do to prevent that from occuring.

Good god its like having a democrat going to the republican convention and preaching his beliefs to them it really really bothers me.

That would make an awesome convention!!!!!!

Debate and discussion is good. The more heated the better.

Besides, I put up the Warning, which acts as a sign that if you don't think you can read my posts without getting upset, then don't click on them. The posts are hidden behind Spoilers. You don't have to read what I post. Why read something that bothers you so much?

I do not care if you did it in off topic or you made your own topic in enterprise or some other forum then this one called *theanti enterprise forum* I would not be bothered if you did that but I just hate it when you complain and debate it in here.

I don't need an "Anti-Enterprise" forum because I'm not the one who needs to defend why the show should come back. The Save Enterprise campaign is the one that needs to defend their actions.

Besides, I am a member of "Kill Enterprise", so I don't need to create a thread for Pro-Franchise opinions.

Forcibly silencing all opinions which don't support ENT is not constructive.

Closing your eyes, putting your hands over your ears and saying "Lalalalalalala I don't want to hear any opposition to ENT" isn't going to get you anywhere.

:lol:

Edited by The King

OK for one thing, when did I say I did not want to here your opinion? What I said is that I don't like you debating why it should be canceled here but heck open another topic in another forum that so be it I will probally go and read it.

As for debate the topic says general disscusion not qonos/ debate hall.

*** WARNING ***

DON'T CLICK ON THIS SPOILER

Click For Spoiler
OK for one thing, when did I say I did not want to here your opinion?

Well, you didn't, but it seems odd for some people to be so offended by what I have to say, yet even with the Warnings and Spoilers I place on my posts, they are STILL reading them.

I'll try the Lemony Snicket strategy and actively encourage people not to read my posts.

What I said is that I don't like you debating why it should be canceled here but heck open another topic in another forum that so be it I will probally go and read it.

As for debate the topic says general disscusion not qonos/ debate hall.

Yeah, but "general discussion" is a pretty vague title. It could mean anything relating to ENT from talking about Porthos to the inner workings of the ship, to discussions about the show's cancellation.

They could in theory simply collect all my posts over the last four days, create a thread at Qo'Nos and paste my posts onto that thread. That would be reasonable.

But then again, if people move into that forum and read my posts, what's going to stop them from being offended again?

Edited by The King

Lieutenant

I just heard of the cancellation of ENT. and I got cold chills, hear we go agin. I sign the petition and as angry as I am I had a idea, and I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, we need to do as the canidates do fund a campaign for a 30 minute spot on tv network or at least billboards around various cities.

Having someone as a campaign manager and volunteers to raise money from Star Trek fans an sci-fi friends including myself { I will donate 5 hundred dollars } for the chest fund. VBG I like to nominate you for this undertaking unless you have another trusting and dedicated fan in mine.

This would be a huge project in a short time but but if all the fans and friends donate for at least billboards letting the public know what UPN is doing is a good way to boycott loud and clear...I think it's going to take more than the petition to save the show that believe and for most of us have invested in.

I anybody on the Forum has opions yea or nea, speakup.

--------------------

As a child must leave it's mothers home..so must man leave Mother Earth to find his own in the stars.

Yesterday is History and Tomorrow is a Mystery....Free Enterprise

You may want to take a look at this. Saveenterprise.com and Enterprisefans are taking up a collection to have a full page add run in USA today and possibly some other publications. They are planning for the add to have a cut out add that will have the address for Leslie Monvees that people can sign and send in. This might be a good place to start with the donations. At least until we have had the time to try to get some things going here. I highly recommend our supporting the efforts of these two sites in the fight to save Enterprise.

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=24244