Sign in to follow this  
jdigs

Vote for Jean Luc!

Captain Picard is up against some tough competion..why don't we try and give him some help?

He is up for favourite movie here ( sorry no Data) in the 1st annual Spaceys ( SPACE channel in Canada)

Vote Picard!!

Let's show our support! :rolleyes:

...and that's supposed to read "Voices" heard..Maybe a nice Mod'll fix that for me :lol:

Is there a place to see the results or do we have to wait for that?

Ah, sorry Fearless leader, I should have explained it more clearer. The Spaceys are being held on June 26th in Toronto I believe and as soon as I know who won, so will startrefans.net

Heres more info;

Space: The Imagination Station Launches THE FIRST ANNUAL SPACEYS

SPACE The Imagination Station celebrates the world of sci-fi and fantasy entertainment with the launch of its inaugural awards show. The First Annual SPACEYS honours the finest in genre film and television from the year 2002 with a twist - no seats, no sets, and no red carpet!

The SPACEYS is the first awards show of its kind - a traveling awards show! Instead of the stars coming to them, the SPACE Production Team will track down and hand-deliver the coveted SPACEY trophy to the winners of 11 categories. The winners of each award will be announced by various people from locations across Canada that reflect each award.

Viewers can get involved in The First Annual SPACEYS by voting on their favourites in six Viewer’s Choice categories.

Make sure to check out all the categories. Enterprise is nominated in series, Shinzon in movie villain and T'Pol in tv hottie

I voted for Picard :rolleyes:

(However, I did not vote for the other categories and I don’t feel that it is appropriate from me to vote for ENT due to my lack of interest of the show)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

i also went with t'pol, ent, shinzon, stargate sg-1. you've gotta be sure to let us know who wins in all five of these catagories. we need to find more of these polls, so that me may make our voices heard. :blink:

Fav TV Series: Enterprise

Fav Canadian TV Series: Andromeda :rolleyes:

Fav Movie Villain: Shinzon

Fav TV Hottie: T'Pol

Fav Movie Hero: Spid... J/K Captain Jean Luc Picard

Fav Creature Character: CLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Movie Hero: Captain Picard

Favorite Movie Villian: Shinzon

Favorite TV Series: Enterprise

Those were my votes. B)

Same here!

:borg:

Sign in to follow this