Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trek Collectible Wish List

As many of you should know..I am big time into the Star Trek Collectibiles..You all would not believe what my home looks like ! It is my sanctuary.. :laugh: The number one thing that I wish I could find is a well made Bajoran Orb..Those were just so beautiful...One of them would look great in my home.. :huh: But I can't find anyone who sells them.. The sad part is that the only way I'll ever have one is if I make it myself..

So, what Trek collectible do you wish you could own?

I have a long wishlist Tigger, but here is an idea for an orb. Find a good glass blowing compnay and take them a photo of one, They should easily be able to make it.? Just an idea. :huh:

One of those really really expensive models of the borg queen that costs thousands of dollars... :wacko:

Hmm ok here is my short list..

NCC 1701 model ship also telephone..

All model ships metal if possible..

More com badges i only have one kirks from the TOS series

Locutos of borg doll

Phaser pistol TOS

if i had wish list i like to tricorder,phaser,mostly replicator......that be cool if we had one things be alot easier..even transportor be great..

post-761-1095969910.jpg

post-761-1095969940.jpg

Edited by spacetigger

This is a bit odd, but my daughter loves Tigger and we've always talked about wanting an assimilated Tigger. I don't think they make them, though.

This is a bit odd, but my daughter loves Tigger and we've always talked about wanting an assimilated Tigger.  I don't think they make them, though.

266002[/snapback]

:) I'd like one of those myself..

I wish I could own one of those stuff. What I really want is a Borg doll, and a phaser. Which works. And commbadges and those pictures Archer has on his wall. I want them on my wall as well.

(edit) Oooh, and I want the pewter Voyager model loads. I'd love the person who gave me that =D *hinthint* (/edit)

Edited by ragingtarg