Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

Hello Voyager Fans

Welcome! I'd say mine's (i never saw the name of the episode) the one where seven travels forward in time and has to prevent someone from sabatoging the ship, and Capt. Bratons in it? Name please? Anyways, thats my favourite, I think...

That was Relativity, It was good yah. My favourite episode is Worst Case Scenario I think. But I have lots. :laugh: By the way welcome to The Voyager Forum. You'll like it here we have interesting topics. :bow:

:laugh: Hello everyone. I've finely found a place where I can fit in. :bow:

Welcome Ensign Chataya......Voyager is my favorite place too. Don't know what your favorite episode is in the series. But mine is "Muse." :wow:

The episode that dragged me in was called Ex Post Facto.

After Paris is convicted of a murder he swears he didn't commit, Tuvok must play detective to clear him.

Kim returns to the U.S.S. Voyager from the Banean homeworld with shocking news: Paris has been found guilty of murder. As his punishment, he's been sentenced to relive the crime from his victim's perspective every 14 hours, thanks to memory engrams implanted in his brain by a Banean doctor. Kim recounts how he and Paris were introduced to an engineering physicist named Tolen Ren, who they hoped could help them repair a damaged piece of equipment. Paris took an immediate interest in Ren's young, attractive wife Lidell, and when Ren turned up dead, he was arrested.

I didnt get a good chance to see Voyager during their regular seasons, but UPN played all of the episodes during the summer weekly after the original season fanile. Oh, by the way welcome to the Fourm :laugh:

Welcome Chataeya!

My fav Voyager episodes are: Relativity, Endgame, Shattered, Death Wish, and the list goes on and on and on, LOL.

You 'll fit in just like a puzzle peice lol!!!!

I have to admitt that I did not watch Voyager till mid 2nd sessson. but now I think Voyager is the best

Yeah, Relativity was great. Though not my favorite show, Voyager's best episodes are really good and inventive, Relativity being one of them.

you know what really trips me out about voyager, the fact that they came out with all these tangent explanations about human history...

1. dinosaurs evolved into a sentient race capable of warp travel

2. aliens really did kidnap amelia airhart from her plane,

3. aliens gave indians some special gift that allows them to be one with nature

4 the computer age was based on 29th century technology

That was Relativity, It was good yah. My favourite episode is Worst Case Scenario I think. But I have lots.  :laugh:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

That was Relativity, It was good yah. My favourite episode is Worst Case Scenario I think. But I have lots.  :laugh:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

What, you like that episode too? I loved it.

Both of them were amazing. I only started watching VOY last summer, but I was hooked straight away!

:wow: My favorite show??????? Hummmmmm. I basicly like all of them. But I guess I will have to go back to my favorite site and check them all out again. :D

EDIT:My favorite show out of all I guess would be "The Fight"