Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Members' Gender

What is your gender?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What is your gender?

• Male
    • Female

Well my name gives it away too, but what the hell, i shall tell you anyway: FEMALE :laugh: (I'm also on the lookout for a guy too, but not just a Trekkie, SG-1 gets more air time in this house!)

My screen name might actually be misleading - I am FEMALE. :laugh:

Last I checked, I was female.  I wish I could find a Trekkie man!

LadyNarana, I would like to introduce you to;

I'M 100 % MAN AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! LOL.  :laugh:

I WISH I COULD FIND A GIRL WHO LIKES TREK. IT'S JUST UNFASHIONABLE TO BE A TREKKIE THESE DAYS. OH WELL. I'M ONLY 16 THOUGH SO I HAVE TIME TO FIND A TREK-MATE. LOL

:bow:

bysty, say hello to LadyNarana.

Perhaps you two would like to find a nice quiet place and send each other some PM’s?

LadyNarana born 1971....

bysty born 1987....

Is that legal? 1042284708.giflaughing-smiley-002.gif

well that was an odd conversation. lol. moving right along...lol

i cant believe how many females there are here. before i got here i thought the majority of trek watchers was male. man was i wrong. lol. that is so cool. im glad star trek is as far reaching as it is

I'm surprised too...I always got the impression that there were more guys than girls...I know 2 female trekkies and at least 6 guys...

Ok, I'm the opposite. I've always thought more women watched trek. Most of my trekkie friends are women.

Ok, I'm the opposite. I've always thought more women watched trek. Most of my trekkie friends are women.

For a single guy that loves Star Trek this is the way life should be! :laugh:

For a single guy that loves Star Trek this is the way life should be! :bow:

:laugh::laugh::bow:

Well it's probably pretty obvious that I'm female :). Maybe the test doesn't show that there are more female trekkies, but the females are bigger fans.

Male here. Kudos to all the ladies for showing their Trek pride..I've only ever had one female friend with who I can debate the finer points of Trek, so it's nice to hear opinons from the fairer sex...unless it's an unhealthy obsession about Data, :)

unless it's an unhealthy obsession about Data, :bow:

Are unhealthy obsessions with Riker okay? :bow:

lol

I think obsessions make a person more interesting and add character!!! :D (this of course is coming from someone so obsessed with Mr Bakula that they are called 'Bakula Bird'!!)

The way i look at it is, if my hubbie of 6 years ain't got a beef with my Data obsession, i ain't gonna worry about it.

After all, my honey knows who's number one!....Data, wait i mean, my hubbie or is it....oh, never mind. :D

No, really The sisters and i can talk about other things. You all just have to come up with something interesting to talk about. :wow:

The way i look at it is, if my hubbie of 6 years ain't got a beef with my Data obsession, i ain't gonna worry about it.

After all, my honey knows who's number one!....Data, wait i mean, my hubbie or is it....oh, never mind.  :wow:

*coke spew* spit.gif

I guess my hubby of 5 years doesn't have a problem with Riker either. When Riker's on it's just "Honey, your man's on". :D

We so have cool hubbies, don't we! :wow:

Yes we do! :D It's probably because I've never made fun of his little crush on Sandra Bullock. :D

I'm a Man.

Is it just me or is there just something sooooooooooo sexy about a gall that likes Star Trek? I think so, but then agane I need to see a phycotherapist.

I'm a Man. 

Is it just me or is there just something sooooooooooo sexy about a gall that likes Star Trek?  I think so, but then agane I need to see a phycotherapist.

No, you're right. We're totally sexy. Right ladies? love-smiley-018.gifwinker.giflaughing-smiley-002.gif

I feel the same way! When I joined a ST group back in '76 they were all women. There was maybe 4 guys and about 10 women. Oh, by the way, I'm female. :)

Katy

We so have cool hubbies, don't we! :laugh:

Yes we do! :) It's probably because I've never made fun of his little crush on Sandra Bullock. :)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a cool hubby! My main obsession is Harrison, then Trek. Of course, Mark started out playing Captain Kirk as a kid. His best buddy was Mr. Spock. He doesn't dwell on it like I do! :) According to him there are better things to do than sit around and watch tv all day! He will sit and watch with me, sometimes. One year he and the kids were looking for a b-day present for me and came home with a Data/Worf coffee mug. He said is 'this okay?' I said 'yeah!' and he said 'The kids said it was from your show.' He didn't watch much NG at the time. It's my fave mug to this day. *Used to be the Indiana Jones coffee mug from MGM until it got broken. :) * We've been married for 22 years this year. He's pretty wonderful! I love you, honey!

Katy