Sign in to follow this  
Lessa_Soong

And what of Lore?

Even if Data didn't look like his father and brother I don't think it would have matter to her, because she was there at the beginning when Data was built and his early "childhood". It was the bad experiences from Lore that caused the trouble.

Huh... wha...

What are you all talking about I spaced.

319778[/snapback]

We went off topic for a while and then we had something about whether all androids have rights in the Federation or just Data as well as whether the Federation only pays lip service to Data having rights.

Then Dill's remarks regarding Lore's treatment at the science colony being the root cause of his behaviour which lead to comments regarding the relationship of Juliana and Data.

How's that for a brief synopsis of a page and a half of posts. LOL

Dr. Soong gave both Data and Lore the same appearance. His when he was younger. Perhaps it was Data's appearance that upset Dr. Tainer.

319658[/snapback]

I do not think that the appearance bothered her. I still really think it has to do with their childhood which really we have no idea what exactly went on, except that Lore was dismantled without a memory wipe and Data's childhood memories were completely wiped.

Besides... Juliana was wishing for the next android after Lore to be female, and they argued over gender until Dr. Soong had already begun work on Data.

Huh... wha...

What are you all talking about I spaced.

319778[/snapback]

We went off topic for a while and then we had something about whether all androids have rights in the Federation or just Data as well as whether the Federation only pays lip service to Data having rights.

Then Dill's remarks regarding Lore's treatment at the science colony being the root cause of his behaviour which lead to comments regarding the relationship of Juliana and Data.

How's that for a brief synopsis of a page and a half of posts. LOL

319793[/snapback]

Great i understand it all thanks.

Well I think it woudl affect her relationship with data.