Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Who is your favourite MACO?

Who is your favourite MACO?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite MACO?

• Major Hayes (Everyone knows who he is)
    • Corporal Chang (The Xindi, Extinction, Hatchery)
    • Corporal Amanda Cole (Harbinger)
    • Corporal McKenzie (Anomaly)
    • Corporal Hawkins (Anomaly, Impulse, Hatchery)
    • Sergeant Kemper (The Xindi, Anomaly)

Out of all the MACOs, who is your favourite?

I've only included the significant MACOs in this poll.

The ones I excluded were:

Corporal Romero (he was at the table in the Xindi and hasn't been seen since)

Corporal Palmer (only in Extinction and hasn't been seen again)

Corporal Woods (names in Anomaly and seen in the background occasionally, he's African-American)

Corporal Money (female, in North Star and seen in the background).

Anyway, I'd have to say that Major Hayes is my favourite. He gets the most screen time and he is excellent in combat and is an reliable officer.

Guest Ktrek

Well, call me a red blooded American male if you want but I voted for Amanda Cole. I would not mind seeing more of her! :laugh:

Now stop :laugh: you guys with the dirty minds! I didn't mean it THAT way! <_< :clap:

Ktrek

Corporal Chang is the bomb. Too bad he got taken out in last night's "Hatchery."

But come on..it was 3 against 1!!

Look out in future episodes for the Changster.

:laugh:

Guest Ktrek

I guess one of the reasons I didn't vote for Major Hayes is because my wife and I have watched JAG for years and Stephen Culp plays the recurring role of Clayton Webb on there. I just am finding it hard to accept him in this new role. Did you know that Culp was going to be the new first officer on the Enerprise 1701-E but they edited that last scene out. Too bad! :flowers:

Ktrek

I guess one of the reasons I didn't vote for Major Hayes is because my wife and I have watched JAG for years and Stephen Culp plays the recurring role of Clayton Webb on there. I just am finding it hard to accept him in this new role. Did you know that Culp was going to be the new first officer on the Enerprise 1701-E but they edited that last scene out. Too bad!  :flowers:

Ktrek

Oh yeah i saw that. I didn't notice that.

I don't think there's really been enough character development with any of them to make a good judgment, but I said Major Hayes just because I enjoyed his fight scene with Reed.

I voted for Hayes because he is the only one of the MACOS that I have any sense of who he is. I don't mean just being able to put a face with a name. I have a sense of his character...who he is.

I guess one of the reasons I didn't vote for Major Hayes is because my wife and I have watched JAG for years and Stephen Culp plays the recurring role of Clayton Webb on there. I just am finding it hard to accept him in this new role. Did you know that Culp was going to be the new first officer on the Enerprise 1701-E but they edited that last scene out. Too bad!  :blink:

Ktrek

I really enjoyed his character on JAG, so I thought it was great when I heard he was going to be on ENT. He probably makes a good new first officer for Picard; that scene was great. :blink:

1) Hayes

2) Cole

3) Chang

Yep - Hayes for me - especially after Harbinger where he was fab. Cole needs to die pretty soon but I really like the other dark haired girl - she's figured in a few eps and really kicks butt - I love her for not being outrageously attractive and having the kind of body that makes me think she could actually do the job.

I take my hat off to you again Jack for getting all this together - especially with your current problems!!** Maybe you ought to change your name to Smack Bauer?