Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ktrek

Star Trek DS9 VHS tapes FOR SALE

Guest Ktrek

Hello all!

I am going to sell my DS9 VHS collection at a steal of a price. I only have up to episode 105 but they are all in near mint condition. Most only viewed once. The first person to be willing to offer me $200 plus the shipping costs will get all these great episodes. Plus I will throw in the first 32 episodes of TNG, all ST movies through Insurrection on VHS. This is a little over a dollar a tape and will provide you with hours of entertainment. These are all original Paramount issues, no copies. If you are interested or need more info send me a PM.

Thanks!

Ktrek

Guest Ktrek

Ok I'll see what I can do. I don't have a digital camera but I'll see if I can borrow the Sony from work. I'll send you a PM when it is up. :bow:

Ktrek

Guest Ktrek

Ok I have borrowed my employer's digital camera and have uploaded the pics to my website. I have just left them in a directory and they can be viewed here:My Webpage If you need more info I can likely supply. Also I posted the episodes incorrectly. Instead of DS9 1 thru 105 I actually have thru 110. Also The TNG is 1 thru 30 not 32 as originally posted. All ST movies are widescreen editions EXCEPT Generations which includes both widescreen(with holographic cover) and the full screen original release. Thanks for looking!

Ktrek

Guest Ktrek

Ok I have calculated out the cost per video and it comes to $1.33 cents per video plus postage, which I estimate at about $30.00 for the postage. That is a steal! However, I'm willing to deal if someone come up with a "reasonable" offer.

Ktrek