Sign in to follow this  
ChrisVon

Warp Drive Book

Check out this site:

www.stardrivedevice.com

I actually bought this book. Fact or fantasy, this is a VERY interesting read. A very thick book, and very detailed.

Chris

I have checked out the site but have not bought the book. The site looks good but it did not even give a real taste of their theory. If you enjoy those types of books see if you can find "How to build a time machine" by Paul Davies.

Paul Davies? Has he written any other books or papers? Name sounds somewhat familiar. Is it strictly on the concept of time machines, or does he dabble into other areas as well? In either case, I'll definately look into it. Thanks for the info too!

And you're somewhat right about www.stardrivedevice.com 's website. I found that it elaborated more on his patented design for an EDF generator. On the other hand, you can see pics of his proof of concept model there. But from the little I've read so far (again, it's a pretty large book), there is some detail into the theories he has. Somewhat similar to "Treknology", and the concept of warp field theory. The equations get pretty hairy at times, but he breaks them down quite well.

Chris