TransporterMalfunction

Best season so far?

Which is the best season so far?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best season so far?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3

i like season one, i used to watch it with my family every wensday. i think it was shockwave part one i can remeber when all those ships tageted their warp core and i said "drop the warp core and go to warp!!" mum bugged me about that one for weeks.. *face goes red* hehe i think the forst season was pretty good. but now ent has gotten well a little um.. well i just dont think gen would aprove of it.

I went with season 3 but I thought season 1 was real good too..Sometimes I miss the exploratory missions of the first season..I do feel for the most part the episodes in season 3 have been better..I like the Xindi arc..

I have liked all three seasons. And I have liked most the episodes. I really want Enterprise to continue. I am enjoying the current mission also.

I voted for season 3. I think it takes a little time for the actors to find their characters and develop a rapport. Other Trek shows have really taken off in their third season as well. I have really enjoyed the Xindi story-arc this season and feel the show is finding it's "legs." It would be a shame to have it cancelled now.

I voted for Season One because it was the Archer/Tucker friendship that made Enterprise so special for me.

They dropped that for Season Two and haven't picked it up at all in Season Three so they are less, for me. I love Enterprise and certainly Season Three is tighter and more pacy than One and Two, but unless and until they revive that amazing friendship, (where two very good actors have amazing chemistry together), and stop having T'Pol in the way all the time, it will never capture my heart the way it did in Season One. The way Archer went to Trip with his troubles (Silent Enemy), Trip came to cheer Archer up, (Vox Sola) and their mutual loyalty, (Broken Bow to Shockwave pt 1 inclusive). I miss all that.

Archer and T'Pol dominated in Season Two and it was dull, in my opinion. Trip and T'Pol together is interesting, and fun at times, but the Archer/Tucker friendship was unique. Moving, teasing, loyal, mutually enforcing. Let's have Butch and Sundance back! :vbg2: