Ensign pittykitty [total of 30 points]

Cadet ussacclaim [total of 10 points]

Good Job Everyone!

Official Star Trek Trivia In Chat Room!

--Saturday, February 21, 4:00PM (EST)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Part1: Congrats to everyone! :rofl:

Part2: Argggggg. :blink: Don't worry, MQ, I definitely realize you have a schedule, but is there any way you could let us know ahead of time when you're gonna post the answers? I thought it would be tomorrow, so I was gonna read em in a few minutes ;) . Oh well.

Part1: Congrats to everyone! :blink:

Part2: Argggggg. ;)  Don't worry, MQ, I definitely realize you have a schedule, but is there any way you could let us know ahead of time when you're gonna post the answers? I thought it would be tomorrow, so I was gonna read em in a few minutes :rofl: . Oh well.

As the rules state (at least they should) I post the answers and scores on Friday.

One thing to note in the Just a friendly reminder topic I state:

Sometimes people wait till Friday to answer the trivia questions and that's ok, but you run the risk of me adding up the points for the week and closing the questions before you send in your answers.

Master Q

Part1: Congrats to everyone! :)

Part2: Argggggg. ;)  Don't worry, MQ, I definitely realize you have a schedule, but is there any way you could let us know ahead of time when you're gonna post the answers? I thought it would be tomorrow, so I was gonna read em in a few minutes ;) . Oh well.

As the rules state (at least they should) I post the answers and scores on Friday.

One thing to note in the Just a friendly reminder topic I state:

Sometimes people wait till Friday to answer the trivia questions and that's ok, but you run the risk of me adding up the points for the week and closing the questions before you send in your answers.

Master Q

My apologies, I read both those things but didn't remember that. Sorry again. :)