Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

OMG, Have You Seen The S1 Set?

It's Kinda Like DS9's Cept With No Cover. WFT Is Up With That?? Seems Like They Went Cheap On Making It The Season Sets This Time Around.

Today, I Went To Get Season 4 Of DS9, And There Sits Season 1 Of Voyager. It Seems With Each Show, The Season Cases Have Degraded In Quality...

So it's plastic like DS9's only it doesn't have a slip-in jacket thingy? I haven't seen it yet. (and won't be getting it anyway :lol:)

Today, I Went To Get Season 4 Of DS9, And There Sits Season 1 Of Voyager. It Seems With Each Show, The Season Cases Have Degraded In Quality...

Is Voyager Season 1 out now? I didn't think it was going to be in the stores until Feb 24th..Too bad the packaging is getting cheaper..But as long as the DVDs are still good....

I hated the look of the cases as soon as I laid my eyes on them... terrible colour scheme. Something like the X-Files DVDs would be good. I don't really care for the Season 1 Collector's Edition design, but the others fold out easily, have all the great quotes where the empty spaces would be, and have great pictures.