Doctor's Orders

Episode No: 068

Original Air Date: 02.18.2004

Upcoming Air Date: 02.18.2004

Guest Cast: NONE

Creative Staff:

Director: Roxann Dawson

Written By: Chris Black

The fate of Enterprise is in Dr. Phlox's hands as the rest of the crew must be induced into a coma in order to survive a trans-dimensional disturbance.

240x320.jpg

Phlox thinks he may be seeing things.

Synopsis:

Click for Spoiler:

While Enterprise travels through a section of the Expanse lethal to human neurology, Dr. Phlox must put the entire crew to sleep and handle all aspects of a working starship, but even with T'Pol's help, the doctor's skills might not be enough to keep the crew safe when complications arise. With the ship not moving out of the area fast enough, Dr. Phlox must figure out how to start the warp engines without blowing up the ship, while realizing he may not be entirely immune to the region's radiation himself.

From Star Trek .Com

Unfortunately.... B&B copied this episode from the VOY episode (one) where Seven and the Doctor must guide the ship through a dangerous part of space... The doctor is malfunctioning and Seven begins having hallucinations... And seven is the only one who can wake the rest of the crew.... Sound familiar???

Unfortunately.... B&B copied this episode from the VOY episode (one)  where Seven and the Doctor must guide the ship through a dangerous part of space... The doctor is malfunctioning and Seven begins having hallucinations... And seven is the only one who can wake the rest of the crew.... Sound familiar???

ya i have noticed that alot of ent episodes seem to be a rip off of something, thats why i never really liked it before.

Well as I said on the other DO thread:

Copy/Cut/Paste

... but ripoff or not I'm still looking forward to it. I really don't understand the hoopla surrounding rehashes, what ever happened to 'history repeats it's self'? Besides, all Trek rehashes have been different enough for me to enjoy each of them for their own merits.

Also, I don't feel I've seen enough Dr. episodes this year so, I'm REALLY looking forward to it.