Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Which is your favorite final "Janeway" scene?

The one in Endgame had more emotion. I liked her Nemesis cameo, but it just seemed a little contrived to me.

My favourite Janeway scene is for scorpion and it is where she is thinking of turning around and finding an inhabitable planet. It shows a strong set of conflictin ideas. Do I continue home, do I wander into borg space, do I turn and run away.

I like this scene over all the others because it sets janeway up as a very conflicted individual.

neither final scene however gave this woman the depth the scorpian scene gave her. Endgame left her with this duality that was very confused and bewildered and left me thinking she didn't seem very strong and NEM was contrived neither worked for me.

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

I liked Endgame a lot. It shows the evolution of Janeway and her character

Janeway's apperance in Nemesis was too short to really tell anything about her, whereas Endgame was sorta centered on voyager, and her. So I'd say Endgame. (Even though I would have liked to see her in Nemesis more)

i like when you last see the old admiral janeway in the borg cube with the queen.. that was a good scene..

i also like in ear of heel when jane way rams the hip into the time thing.. whata that thing called anyways.. hmm..

Edited by ensign_ro