Sign in to follow this  
Lessa_Soong

...For .68 seconds.

So, if, as you all believe, the Queen and Data only kissed, What was it that caused him to be tempted by her for that LONG .68 seconds?

OK, my dear sister....I have to agree with the others here. Becoming flesh and blood, so to speak, would be hard to resist for someone who has sought to know what it is to be human all his life.

I mean, vice versa issue here, I pretty much know I would be tempted if someone offered me a chance to know what is like to really be an android! I mean I would have to give up a lot in that short time, but then it still would be interesting. So, I think it was the chance to have flesh and blood that tempted him.

So, if, as you all believe, the Queen and Data only kissed, What was it that caused him to be tempted by her for that LONG .68 seconds?

hahaha! I will argue this to the death! Surrender!!

ok, sorry.

Well, flesh and blood is about as close to human as he could get and we all know he always wanted that. Also, maybe he thought he could get teh flesh and blood and then leave them (the borg that is). Then he realised a) that probably wouldn;t work, and :o he would never do anything evil like stay with him, so he dismised the temptation. I think about this way too much.

:saintdevil: :unsure: :borgqueen: :thumbs: (<data)

he was probably "fustrated" and needed a good "roll in the hay",

he did have trouble in relationships from what i heard on the net about old episodes that i never saw,

and like Madonna said about $#x: "it's human nature"