Guest Cast:

Noa Tishby as Amanda Cole

Thomas Kopache as The Alien

Steven Culp as Major Hayes

Creative Staff:

Director: David Livingston

Teleplay By: Manny Coto

Story By: Rick Berman & Brannon Braga

B&B just keep proving no-one can stop them from doing what they want to do huh? Hehehe

As Archer tries to unravel the mystery of a rescued alien, long-simmering feelings explode among his senior officers.

Synopsis:

Click for Spoiler:

Enterprise encounters an abnormally large spatial distortion and rescues an alien from a craft trapped inside. While Archer and Dr. Phlox try to solve the mystery behind the rapidly deteriorating alien, tensions between Lt. Reed and MACO leader Major Hayes escalate into a full-blown brawl. Meanwhile, Trip's flirtation with a female MACO forces a surprisingly jealous T'Pol to confront her attraction to her fellow senior officer.

Phlox isn't sure he can treat the patient

From Star Trek .Com

I can't wait.....its 4:30 pm here and I get it at 6:00 and again at 9:00, also Sunday at 6:00 on the Canadian Space channel.

I love all ST, but there's alot to say about the anticipation of an unseen episode. :bow:

Capt. Kirk would be proud.

I would like to think that I watch Star Trek for the uplifting vision of human development. But, when it comes down to it, sex and violence makes better TV. I was very disappointed in T'pol and Trips sex scene- call me shallow, but I was looking forward to seeing Jolene Blalock buck naked (Hey, Dennis Franz did it like 10 years ago and we already saw Tim Russ do it, so what's the big deal?). However, the fight scene between Reed and Hayes almost made for it.

The whole disintergrating alien plot was completely underplayed, but I knew this episode wasn't going to be the key to the seasons plot- so it didn't really bother me.

Overall - the episode we all wanted to see, but were afraid to ask for.