Sign in to follow this  
SpaceHippie

A Serious Question

I know some people choose not to watch TOS because it's "old" and the effects are "bad" (so you say). Is It Only Because It's TOS or does this type of thinking spill over into other areas. "Would you not watch classic movies like "Frankenstein", "The Day the Earth Stood Still" or "The Wizard Of OZ" " for the same reasons? How about "Old" music (60's 70's or older)? How old is "OLD" anyway? Do you draw a line? And why?

i don't watch TOS

I know you said you didn't watch TOS but the reason you gave had nothing to do with the main question i originally asked (which everyone seemed to ignore), so it was a wasted effort on my part it seems. Better luck next time I guess.

Edited by SpaceHippie

i never heart of TOS, what is that?

Click for Spoiler:

lellebeffer

It was a good topic, SpaceHippie. Too bad there weren't more responses from people to whom the question was directed. I was looking forward to reading some. I sincerely believe that some people are missing out on a lot if they don't watch just because of "old" special effects. Unfortunately, I'm one of those who has been watching since the beginning, so I can't answer your question.

Well i guess this topic is a bust. I asked specifically for NON TOS WATCHERS to post a reply and i've been getting replys from everyone but.  :o

I've split off the TOS watchers replies into a new thread.