Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

I have a question.

I was wondering what the name of the Voyager episode was where they made a agreement with the Borg to get secure passage through Borg space if they helped the them fight Species 8472. Could anyone help me?

Edited by Captain Holland

Was the agreement in part I or part II?

To the best of my memory it is part two, but it is definately the two parter Scorpion that Captain Holland wants.

I'll have to go back and watch it again. That was a good 2 parter and I haven't seen it for a while. But like you said, whichever part it's in that's the correct episode.

My favourite parts of this episode is how realistic they made the Borg looked.

from those 15 Cubes & ignoring Voyager after scanning them - Their heroic act of sacrificing their gigantic Cube to protect the tiny Intrepid ship & their multi Cube war.

Borg Ally

:bow:

The part where the Cube hits the 8472 bioship, looks like a batter hitting a homerun. :bow:

Edited by vold

Janeway begins negotiating with the Borg, just before Species 8472 show up in "Scorpion, Part I".  The actually alliance is seen in "Scorpion, Part II".

Agreed!

My favourite parts of this episode is how realistic they made the Borg looked.

from those 15 Cubes & ignoring Voyager after scanning them - Their heroic act of sacrificing their gigantic Cube to protect the tiny Intrepid ship & their multi Cube war.

Borg Ally

B)

The part where the Cube hits the 8472 bioship, looks like a batter hitting a homerun.  ;)

WOW! Another good Borg picture. :bow:

:bow: