Enterprise and the Timeline

What is your opinion?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion?

• The whole timeline is totally screwed up
    • Its very screwed up
    • Its pretty screwed up
    • There are a lot of little glitchs
    • There are a few glitches (I HAVE seen a lot of VOY, DS9, TNG, OR TOS)
    • There are a few glitches (I HAVE NOT seen a lot of VOY, DS9, TNG, OR TOS)
    • There is hardly any problem (I HAVE seen a lot of VOY, DS9, TNG, OR TOS)
    • There is hardly any problem (I HAVE NOT seen a lot of VOY, DS9, TNG, OR TOS)
    • There are no errors (I HAVE seen a lot of VOY, DS9, TNG, OR TOS)
    • There are no errors (I HAVE NOT seen a lot of VOY, DS9, TNG, OR TOS)

It's totally screwed up. Come on don't you think we've had found the Xindi by now? If there's so many species?

They're looking for the Xindi weapon, not their homeworld as they have not settled a new one yet.

I mean B&B have never seen an episode of TOS.

Where did you learn this?

I do remember the UFP flag flying at starfleet headquarters in an episode...?

I've seen every episode of ENT. You are mistaken.

Someone's not been able to read the Star Trek Encyclopedia!!!!!!!! Someone's not seen TOS!

Where did you learn this?

It's totally screwed up. Come on don't you think we've had found the Xindi by now? If there's so many species?

They're looking for the Xindi weapon, not their homeworld as they have not settled a new one yet.

I mean B&B have never seen an episode of TOS.

Where did you learn this? I'll bet you 1 Trillion Dollars they have. Did it say that on startrek.com?

I do remember the UFP flag flying at starfleet headquarters in an episode...?

I've seen a lot of episodes of ENT. I think you are mistaken. But I still think the timeline is pretty messed up.

Someone's not been able to read the Star Trek Encyclopedia!!!!!!!! Someone's not seen TOS!

Where did you learn this? I want to go to that site! Did it say that on startrek.com too?

Come on, picard, of course theyve seen some eps of TOS, hes just trying to emphasize on the truth. Same with the encyclopedia. Sheesh!

Guest Mike_Hines01

I voted for only a few glitches and have seen most of the other series. Any glitches I have seen though can easily be cleared up at a later time.

While I can forgive the Klingon ridges and the updated Andorian look, I pretty much regard the timeline completeley and utterley screwed for many reasons. The Klingon first contact being 70 years too early, the klingon homeworld being 4 days away, the design of the ship, the name of the ship, the behaviour of the Vulcans, the ineptitude of nearly every character, the Ferengi and the Romulans with cloaks.

No, I just recognise your avatar as something from TrekBBS. Even though you hate ENT, I hope you stick arround. We may not be a TrekBBS-size community, but it sure is fun here! :rofl:

Also, I have a thread going for people who dislike ENT. I'd love to discuss with you what works and doesn't work for the show. :P