Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

STAR TREK NEMESIS

I'll wait for the DVD. Nemesis was too awesome to watch on a so so quality download. I do think I'm going to start downloading Enterprise and maybe Voyager however since it's going to be forever before they comes out on DVD.

Guest Ktrek
where do you download these things???

Hey Bevfan!

Follow this link to another post I made on the message board for info about downloading episodes. Link here

Later Gators!

Ktrek

Try www.kazaa.com

If you don't wanna deal with the spyware crap, try Kazaa Light, only I don't know the adress.

Kazaa is a download program, you download it from the site, then go online, open the program, and download stuff from other Kazaa users' computers. :o

I don't like downloading. I only do it if I have NO chance of actually getting the real thing, need it for school, or I'm gonna get it later, but I just can't wait...

My brother keeps suggesting the download idea about TNG episodes....but I saw his downloads of Farscape and I didn't like the download quality. So I will get my late birthday present(Nemesis) in the store at 12 am at either Walmart or Walgreens. And as for season DVDs I will probably search online for people selling them like at Half.com.