Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Enterprise Crossover - Good idea?

Each spin-off has had a number of crossovers in one form or another. So far, we've only had two I can think of: Cochrane's cameo in "Broken Bow" and the episode "Regeneration".

There's two crossover ideas that I think could bennefit Trek greatly. William Shatner playing an ancestor of Kirk, perhaps a Starfleet Admiral? Then there's Whoopi Goldberg reprising her role as Guinnan. Since the actress doesn't seem to age :laugh: , we wouldn't have to explain her looking old in the past. Guinnan's been to Earth before, so it's not out of the question.

Anywho, what kind of crossover would you like to see on ENT? It can be a character, event, or anything that links to a previous show, episode, or movie. ;)

I wouldn't mind having a crossover episode and I think it would be a good idead. But I think it should go along with a story, not done just to be done.

A Guinan cameo would be neat and a logical choice since we don't know how long those El-Aurians can live.

I don't generally like cross overs as it often shows that the writers are running out of good new ideas.

Personally I would like to see more shows borrowing concepts from genres i.e. zombies and vampires from the horror genre put in a space setting, perhaps we could have some sort of homage to The Thing. Thats the sort of thing that I would like to see.