Sign in to follow this  

Are movie executives really as moronic as they seem?? I just finished watching Batman Returns, which is really good. Catwoman, played by Michelle Phiefer (now I KNOW I didn't spell that right!) was really good in the role. And... very attractive in her cat suit. But this new Catwoman movie... it really leads me to the conclusion that movie executives are morons.

"Halle plays Patience Price, a mild mannered graphic artist, who is murdered in order to keep her silent about an accidental discovery she made. An ancient myth is played out, when an Egyptian Mao cat, indebted to Patience for saving her it's own life, breathes life back into the young woman. Patience is reborn with an independent attitude, carefree behavior and the heightened senses of a cat. Now she must investigate the circumstances behind her murder and learn to accept both parts of herself."

Is this NOT EXACTLY what happened in Batman Returns?? Why in God's name would they re-do it?? And who casted the role! Michelle Phiefer was awesome in the role! And her outfit was really cool looking. I don't know if it's just me but Halle Berry doesn't look ANYTHING like Michelle Phiefer. And why in the heck would they butcher such a cool outfit! Now it's a crappy tank top rubber piece of crap.

images.jpghallecat.jpg

I'm assuming that this is not a spin-off of the Batman series. I think it is a re-do of the story that is in a comic book (that's what I hear. I personally hate comic books. Lol). But that is stupid with Catwoman being in Batman Returns. This just makes me wonder how any decent movies come out with people stupid enough to do these movies (and don't even get me started on Batman Vs Superman. MORONS!).

Ok that's all have to say in this rant for now but I'm sure I'll build up steam again. I just hate these idiotic executives. Whatever happened to the art of film making. Now it's just for money. Pathetic.

Bytsy...I think they did it to show cleavage.....sensationalizing and selling out to make the almighty $$$$$$$$$...that's life :clap:

I'm sickened too..I just have one question...Why do this movie at all?

I think the answer is simple.

MONEY.

With all these superhero movies coming out, I geuss they figured they could do it too. But why would they use a character that has already been in a film? Beats me. I just know that I WON'T be seeing this movie (or any other superhero movies. Lol. I don't like them, other than the first 2 Batman films). If enough people don't watch these movies, maybe they can stop this superhero fad. I haven't enjoyed any of them. Even Spider-man. I thought it was dumb.

MONEY.

Yes, of course that's the reason for making these movies. I did enjoy the first 2 Batman movies. The rest of the 'Superhero' movies were OK..Not great..But the truth is that they will continue to make these superhero movies as long as they make money..I'm hoping that nobody goes to see this 'Catwoman' movie. I know I won't..

MONEY.

Yes, of course that's the reason for making these movies. I did enjoy the first 2 Batman movies. The rest of the 'Superhero' movies were OK..Not great..But the truth is that they will continue to make these superhero movies as long as they make money..I'm hoping that nobody goes to see this 'Catwoman' movie. I know I won't..

Agreed