Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

My Hockey Adventure...

Dad wanted to do father-son outing and invited a guy from curch, Bill. Yes, his name is Bill. :clap: Anywho, it was Checkers vs. Infernos. I know nothing about terminology, but had a pretty good idea of what was going on. Not into sports, but I had a blast! :(

I love hockey...dedicated Flames fan here(and thats really something if you know the teams history :( ) but things are looking up this season....

I was a hockey mom for many years..my boy is 19 now and into girls, tongue rings and rap.....no Star Trek altho he's knows more than he'd admit after years of having it on in the background and his favorite episode is evolutions..TNG

Once when he was around 11, I was going to a Star Trek convention in Vulcan and my son was grounded so I made him come with me as punishment..he had more fun then he'd ever admit....anyway we were in line for something and these "teeny boppers" were behind us and looking at picture of Worf and his son trying to remember the son's name...they guessed a lot "A" names and my son rollings his eyes turns and says "its Alexander you knobs".....Whoa I was laughing inside but I made him apologize...if he'd been a few years older he'd been hitting on them. :clap:

Edited by v_seven

Once when he was  around 11, I was going to a Star Trek convention in Vulcan and my son was grounded so I made him come with me as punishment..he had more fun then he'd ever admit....anyway we were in line for something and these "teeny boppers" were behind us and looking at picture of Worf and his son trying to remember the son's name...they guessed a lot "A" names and my son rollings his eyes turns and says "its Alexander you knobs".....Whoa I was laughing inside but I made him apologize...if he'd been a few years older he'd been hitting on them. :laugh:

Funny story, v_seven!! :rofl:

Thanks Indy...It was a fun day.

Captain...he only has one tongue ring and thats the only piercing he has so

he actually looks normal with his mouth shut.... :o