Sign in to follow this  
master_q

#347 - {official} Star Trek Trivia

{Official} Star Trek Trivia #347

Which regular reoccurring actor/actress on VOY wore a yellow uniform but in one of the 7th season episodes had a different colored uniform and what was the color of that new uniform?

???????????????????

Answering: Do not answer here, send your answers to this week’s trivia questions in a PM to me (master_q).

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q

Question Now Worth 10 Points!!!

[if you have already tried to answer this question and got it wrong you may NOT try to answer it again at this point]

{edit}

Master Q

Edited by master_q

Question Now Worth 15 Points!!!

If you have already tried to answer this question and got it wrong you MAY try again

Master Q

Edited by master_q

I know got a few PMs on this question recently. I have yet to check them so I'll check them now. If this question is not answered correctly when the Wheel . . . . Of . . . . Fortune ends then I'll provide the answer.

If you got the question correct then you will get 20 POINTS!!

Master Q

so...when are we going to find out who got this right? i'm a little anxious myself to know how I did...:thumbs:

I almost forget about this question....

There may be more then two possible answers to this one. The character Harry Kim was the answer I got most. Another answer seems to be Lieutenant Ihyla (,red).

When I have some more time I want to look into question once more. I'm not totally convinced to lock this topic.

Master Q

Its gotta be Ayala. He wore yellow for Voyager's entire run and transferred to conn and wore Red starting in Renaissance Man. Kim was a regular and never changed uniform colour. Well, that's not true, me wore blue in the Doctor's holodeck program and red as a captain in Endgame (but those really don't count)

Here's a pic: (obviously the one on the left)

http://members.aol.com/ltayala/glance2.jpg

Here's some info on him:

Ayala info

The last few entries detail the uniform change.

Sorry, if I'm jumping all over this but I want those 20 points because I know I have it right.

Edited by Jack_Bauer

chill, we are both right, Harry Kim did appear in a red uniform in Endgame, he was in command of his own ship, it does count. Ayala's change was only one ep before Endgame anyways

I understand how it could be Kim but the wording of the question discounts him:

Which regular reoccurring actor/actress on VOY wore a yellow uniform but in one of the 7th season episodes had a different colored uniform and what was the color of that new uniform?

Kim was a regular since he was credited in the opening. Where as I'm not sure the guy who played Ayala was ever credited, except maybe for the time he played Satan's Robot.

Sorry if I came off as if I was overreacting. I just wanted to help.

This discounts Ayala

Kim is a regular,

Kim was a regular since he was credited in the opening
^you said it

EDIT: suggestion: both answers get the points

Edited by -Q-

Ok, I should have bolded both words.

A regular reoccuring character would be a character who regularly appears but not in every episode. Other examples might be Mr. Kyle, Lt. Barclay or Nurse Chapel.

Kim appears in every episode and therefore is a regular. Ayala appears in every season but not every episode. This makes Ayala a regular reoccuring character. Since he changes his uniform in the seventh season, he is the correct answer.

As I told a few people in PM land the very point that all of you are making is debatable

If anyone has any other possible answers then wish to add then please do so

--Jack_Bauer will be one of the participants that will get 20 points for question

Master Q

I'm thinkin Seska, is it right if I answer in here, never did a trivia post :drool:

That's what I was thinking too. I also sent a PM to masterq, so I'll see if I get points or not.