Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

well im off

well im off after school today, my last day of school finally. to go to VA for my interview with the fire company tomorrow morning. talk about nervous, and excited at the same time. i hate interview questions, talk about choke. oh well let ya know what happens when i get back.

thanks, i just got here about an hour ago. my uncle told me that im interviewing with a panel of cheifs, not just one. i was nervous enough before but now its worse, a group of interigators, oops i mean interviewers. lol. oh well im sure ill make it. thanks for your well wishes. ill let ya know what happens tomorrow afterwards.

I know I'm late, but I wish you the best. Good luck. I know you'll do fine!

well here i am, i think it went well, they were really cool people. they said i should hear in a couple of weeks. they also said that depending on how many they hire this time they said that seeing how im this close i should get in in the next academy in july. or if they decide not to hire me for what ever reason they would also inform me of that. but god i hope i get in in feb. if i get it ill be gone in a couple of weeks or so. but i feel good about it so thats a plus, and tim swears i got the job. so im holding my breath :lol: