Tucker Smallwood as Xindi Humanoid

Rick Worthy as Xindi Sloth

Granville Van Dusen as Andorian General

Josh Drennen as Degra's Assistant

Creative Staff:

Director: David Livingston

Written By: Chris Black

An Andorian ship led by Commander Shran arrives in the Delphic Expanse

to help Enterprise hone in on the Xindi superweapon.

240x320.jpg

Archer and T'Pol on Andorian ship

Click for Spoiler:

Andorian Imperial Guard Commander Shran and his warship track Enterprise down in the Delphic Expanse to offer Captain Archer help as an ally, and together, the two former adversaries plan to steal a prototype of the Xindi's planet-destroying superweapon. As a confrontation with the Xindi looms, Lt. Reed gets help fixing the NX-01's damaged weapons systems from a striking Andorian female, Lt. Talas, a contentious officer with her own agenda.

320x240.jpg

The Andorian-Vulcan rivalry rears its head

STARTREK.COM

I'm really looking forward to this episode tonight. One of my favorite Enterprise aliens are the Andorians..And I like Shran alot..Maybe we'll get to see some cool Andorian/Vulcan interactions tonight..I hope it's a good episode..!!

I'm surprised your waiting for the actual airing of it. :P

It may be an obvious point but earlier today, when I was setting up this episode spotlight I was wondering if the reasons for the start of the rivalry between the Vs and the A's wasn’t because the As are so emotional, like Humans. Old news?

I'm surprised your waiting for the actual airing of it. :lol:

It may be an obvious point but earlier today, when I was setting up this episode spotlight I was wondering if the reasons for the start of the rivalry between the Vs and the A's wasn’t because the As are so emotional, like Humans. Old news?

I was downloading season 5 of Friends last night and that was taking most of my internet resources. Plus I forgot to look for Enterprise :P

It could well be that that is the reason for the disputes between Vulcans and Andorians, of course it could be that Vulcans don't like light blue... :P

BTW so far the episode is Awesome!

It could well be that that is the reason for the disputes between Vulcans and Andorians, of course it could be that Vulcans don't like light blue...

:P Or the As don't like green.

This episode went very far in giving great info about past A/V relations and laying the groundwork for explaining what went wrong between them.

• Why do the As call their military the Imperial Guard?
  • Does the answer to that question have anything to do with past sour relations or proximity(?) to the Klingons?
  • Did they successfully resist some past Klingon attempt to occupy their territories?
  • What is the current state of affairs between the As and the Klingons?

Just thinking out loud.