Sign in to follow this  
vold

Other people...

They should try to add some realism in to neutrals background, about other ships around the show.

Reason I post this here is because Voyager already have done a few of these. As for "Enterprise" I’m not sure, because I didn't get to see more then 1/2 of Season 1. & I don't know where the general Forums are. lol :rofl:

Ok, what I mean is, not every ship seen on screen have to do with the show, its too obvious. Sure they should have been able to spot ships going somewhere minding their own business. Not have to engage the main ship of the show.

Example:

1. A Borg vessel past by without bothering them,

[this is already done in Voyager which is good, how they detect vessels that was recently in their vicinity but left already] :dude::rofl:

2. Ships warping past by them.

[We all saw how 2 ships warping can see 1 another "Enterprise-D & Cube, Enterprise-E & Scimitar, Delta Flyer & Diamond, Voyager & Dauntless, etc]

so about ships passing by, ok that's a very low probability, but should have at least once in the entire series or something. I doubt they could do it in "Enterprise" because theres too little activity in that century. :) :rofl:

How about this, crashing, lol :dude:

3. Talk & Leave / Hit & Run

[Can't say much about this]

4. Other ships quarreling & "non of the main ship's business."

:rofl::dude:

:) so what you think?

friendly discussion :dude:.

I think it's a good idea, apart from ships that are involved in the main storyline you dont actually see any other ships doing anything (apart from shots of spacedock or outside shots of DS9) I mean, the enterprise was never just cruising along at warp 5 when it suddenly got overtaken by a ferengi ship on its way somewhere was it?

dunno, i haven't got to see the Ferengi episode yet. To archer its just another alien, as he not sure their race's name.

Ironicly Archer did hear the name before but he didn't know it belonged to those Orange flabby ear ones.

He heard it in "Dear Doctor" where a preward race said they met the Ferengi before, but both Human & Vulcans never heard of them before. :assimilated: