Sign in to follow this  
Goose

The Rocket comes out of Retirement

Stardate:21436.9

[rant]

Ugh!

When the World Series was over we saw a career end of one of the greatest pitchers to step foot on a baseball mound.Roger Clemens said he was retireing after playing 22 years,with 310 wins,4009 strikesouts and 6 Cy Young Awards.

But today Clemens decided to come out of retirement to play for his home town Houston Astros.His friend and former teammate Andy Pettite(who i guess is his teammate again) talked him into it.

Bullsh!t!!!

I have lost a lot of respect for this man.Thats bull if your gonna retire stay gone foreever.Thats what retireing is you idiot!!!! When you retire your saying your done,finished not gonna play no more!!!! Not "Oh i changed my mine i want tp play again!!"

When Micheal Jordan did this I lost a lot of respect for him and now ive lost alot of respect for Clemens.Shame on you Roger,shame shame shame.

Can you tell im a little bit irritated by this!! :unsure:

Well I guess on the brite though that screws the Yankees out of another Pitcher!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA .Thats good for the Mariners. SUCK IT NEW YORK!!!! You guys are gonna suck this year!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

[/rant]