Sign in to follow this  
fredbroca

WOLF 359

All I can say is,

Its not a proven or approved fact.

Its just Shatner's "idea" about the Borg.

In other words, not canon.

:drool:

Fascinatiing theories. Here are something else for you to consider. Didn't the Borg first started assimilating technology - re Q Who? but later started assimilate cultures and individuals - re Best of Both Worlds? Seven and the Borg Queen (Sounds like a nice name for a duet, no? :wow:) said the Hive Mind of the Collective had existed for more than ten thousand years. Weren't the Hansons originally investigating rumours of something dangerous happening in the Neutral Zone only to find the Borg cube that led to their fates onboard the Raven in the DQ? assimilate.gif Scary thoughts, NTL, no?

1. Didn't the Borg first started assimilating technology - re Q Who? but later started assimilate cultures and individuals - re Best of Both Worlds?

2. the Hive Mind of the Collective had existed for more than ten thousand years.

3. Weren't the Hansons originally investigating rumours of something dangerous happening in the Neutral Zone

1. That's only to the TNG's point of view, since they do not know the Borg that much.

In reality, The Borg have been assimilating both Technology & Biology for at least 700 years ago.

2. The Best real length we know of is 700 years. In "Dragon's Teeth" where a race in cryostasis for 700 years. Mentioned they met the Borg before when Borg Space is nearly only a handfull.

3. No the Hensens are following Captain Archer's rumour, not the Neutral Zone rumour.

This is because the Hensens started investigating, 10 years before "Q Who?" that's long before "Neutral Zone"

anyway I'm not sure if you have read my theory on Borg Encounter, here's the link for you to read. :wow:

tell me what u think.

Borg Encounter

It's logical to assume that Seven didn't share it's location, becuase she didn't want Voyager flying inside...  actually, I don't know why she didn't mention it.  Anyone got any ideas?

Because she knew that Voyager didn't stand a chance against them. It wasn't until Admiral Janeway's future technology was integrated into Voyager that it could have worked.

Hey, it's as good a theory as any.

There's a flaw in that theory.

She was playing a game with Neelix, until the sensors "Icheb's Science Project" Detected the Hub's signature.

7 was totally unaware of what that signal is. If its the Hub as you presumed she knew, shouldn't she try to do something to hide the info or distract them?

Or atleast give some warning to Paris that he could bump into a Cube & thrash them all to kingdomcome???

:thumbs: