Sign in to follow this  
welfconfed

Claiming their inheritance

In the episode "distant Origins" we find that our 'cousins' from earth ,a species evolved from dinosaurs are living in the delta quadrant ,but they refused to believe they were from the alpha quadrant. If they had excepted their origins and decided to lay claim to earth (their technology was quite advanced so they may have been able to get to the alpha quad in a reasonable amount of time) how would Earth and the UFP react to billions of voth 'homesteaders' ready to stake a claim even if it meant pushing aside the 'primitives'? :assimilated:

I Think They'd Be In For A Rude Awakening. After Everything That The Federation Has Been Through And Survived (The Dominion War, The Borg, Shinzon).

I Think The Federation Was Slowly Becoming A Force To Be Reckoned With Through The Course Of These Events. That's Not To Say They Will No Longer Be Peaceful Explorers, But If Someone Attacks Them, That Ought To Be The Last Mistake They Ever Make :assimilated:

That's true, but some of the Voth's technology was much, much more advanced than Voyager's. An excellent cloak and transwarp capability are just two of the things we know they have. Plus, that cityship looks loaded! :assimilated: Their main weaknesses could be a lack of ships (since most of the Voth are on the one cityship) or if their weapons aren't as advanced as the rest of their tech.

I dunno; it could be a pretty tough fight.

I agree, it would be a tough fight, and if it was written well enough it could make a good VOY movie, it would be tough to make the script good enough though

lol, that was my idea for a Voyager movie at the Star Trek site, never thought someone else would mentione4d it too. :laugh: