Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ussacclaim

USS Acclaim

Today I got up for work at 6am *blech*.

At work I took down stuff and hung it in a storeroom. Then I moved some more stuff from one room to the other.

Came home from work and got on the Internet and logged on to this site since I had to evacuate the Star Trek.com site. I guess my new home will suit me just fine.

USS Acclaim

Ships Log

Stardate 200404.09

Today I went to the University at 8am so I could register for classes next semester. I got that done then went to my classes. Composition I, American History.

I then did my University work of amatuer maintainence for two hours. Changed a light in the freezer and helped fix a door on the loading dock.

Went to my last class, World Regional Geography then went full impulse home. Worked on a speech I have to give next week, then got online, came here.

I decided I should write a log so here it is

::end log::

Hello again, I realized how long it has been since I had written a personal log so maybe I'll catch up on a few things.

Let's see, life is pretty busy now with school, work, and religious activities.

What did I do today? Worked for one hour starting at 7am at the office, then worked another hour at my other job doing maintenance, went to class for an hour, did maintenance for another hour, went to two more classes, worked in the office for another two hours, then finally came home.

Did some reading, read 2 chapters in my Bible, finished 1st Kings today, start on 2nd Kings tomorrow.

Also tomorrow, service in the morning, cleaning the Kingdom Hall in the afternoon, and in my free time I'll get some homework done and maybe play a computer game for an hour or two.

Wow, busy, busy, busy. The semester ends in what? six weeks? *sigh*