Sign in to follow this  
Mike

My Question for Rick Berman

The Web site for that Communicator Magazine that I get was requesting questions to ask Rick Berman in an interview. So I sent one in. I was surprised when I recieved my copy today that my question is in there! I probably should have asked a better question. But it was right after Kellie Waymire passed away so I asked if they were going to pay tribute to her in some way..Kinda wierd to see my name in a magazine.. :) ..If you're interested it's on page 15 in Communicator issue # 148..

Tell us what he said! :)

Rick Berman said "We had hoped that Kellie would come back as well. We have discussed some way of honoring her and we'll be locking into that in the next few weeks."

..If you're interested it's on page 15 in Communicator issue # 148..

I was sure I had this one but I can't find #148, who's on the cover?

..If you're interested it's on page 15 in Communicator issue # 148..

I was sure I had this one but I can't find #148, who's on the cover?

Trip is on the cover. I just received mine in the mail yesterday..

I wonder how Rick Berman plans to pay tribute to Kellie..I wish he had said in the interview. Perhaps we'll know something soon. New Enterprise shows are coming back on the 14th I think..

New Enterprise shows are coming back on the 14th I think..

That is correct! :assimilated:

Whheewww...6 days, 3 hours, 36 minutes....I can't wait

*as she watches the second hand on the clock tick*

Edited by archerfan

So, just when is Enterprise going to do something to honor Kellie? I really had expected something by now. And I think I heard that they are repeating 'Twilight' next week. So, we'll have to wait at least 2 more weeks.

I just feel this is way overdue..

Guest Ktrek

I think you will have to be patient. There were probably many epsiodes of ENT in various stages of production when Kellie passed away. I'm sure at least a dedication will be made to her when they find the appropriate story. It's not like she was a major cast member or something. I say that with the deepest respect for her work on ENT and other shows.

Ktrek

Edited by Ktrek

I think you will have to be patient. There were probably many epsiodes of ENT in various stages of production when Kellie passed away. I'm sure at least a dedication will be made to her when they find the appropriate story. It's not like she was a major cast member or something. I say that with the deepest respect for her work on ENT and other shows.

Ktrek

I'm sure you're right. They probably did have several episodes in process when Kellie passed away. I just hope they get to honor her during this season..