Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

SERENITY

well in the last couple of weeks ive finally started to feel a sense of peace within myself. knowing that ive done my best with my wife, and knowing that it wasnt my fault that things happened the way they did with us. and also just finally starting to move on and trying to not be so tense, and uptight anymore, just the thought of these things have helped my tremendously. im finally feeling rather serene, and lucid. now in the last week since i met a new friend, i feel even better, i never in my wildest imagination thought that someone could make me feel so good, especially in such a short time of knowing her. but in all our conversation we have soooooo much in common, from marying our high school sweethearts, to being with them so long, and we were both born 11 days apart. we both were hurt badly in the same manor by our spouses, and tried for so long to make it work anyway and finally realized that doing that was not in our best interest anymore. tonight i found out she works with my uncles wifes sister, i went to see her, and she had a picture of my godson that her coworker printed up, what a small world. the other night when she met me out for new years, she knew my buddies brothers, and used to hang out with him and the crowd they were with. it was just really cool to have so much in common with someone and have the same yurning for careing attention. i love the way she looks at me, its almost like shes looking right into my soul. she comes from a big family, she has a brother named matt, and a brother named dave, thats my dads name. her fathers just like my father to say the least their both on their 5th wife now. she's so easy to talk to and to feel comfortable around. so with all this i feel more at peace right now sitting here typing to you than i have in well over a year now. ill tell you that feels better than anything i have imagined in a long time. so do any of you have any feelings of serenity to share? thanks again for listening to the rantings of a not so old man. :laugh:

guess i spoke too soon, everything that i thought was coming together, all the plans for my work, and life are now falling apart again. oh well, i guess i was meant for torture and torment for the rest of my meager existence.