Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Sad news

Earl Hindman — the Taylor family's fenced-in neighbor, Wilson Wilson, on Home Improvement — passed away yesterday at the age of 61. The funnyman can still be seen today in syndicated reruns of the sitcom as well as on SoapNet's rebroadcasts of the 1970s soap opera Ryan's Hope, where he played sad-sack second banana Bob Reid.

-TV Guide online

(also the voice of Home Depot in recent yrs.)

I don't know how many people watched this show, but it is probably my favorite sitcom of all time. The Taylors and Wilson were almost like an extended family, and it's sad to see him go.

Did anyone else watch this show? I don't mind if there are no replies to this; just thought that any H.I. fans on here would like to know.

I heard. My condolences go out to his friends fans and family.

Guess that rules out the possibility of Earl Hindman being "Chef" on ENT. :dude:

Very sad. Home Improvement was a great show and his character added a lot to it.

I watched the show Home Improvement when it first aired and know in repeats.

I was saddened to hear that he passed away. My condolences to his family and friends.

That's a real shocker, I just watched a rerun of Home Improvement about 4 hours ago. It was one where Wilson directed Randy's school play of Romeo and Juliet.