Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

now thats what im talking about

tonight was a good night. i met someone who was great. pretty, nice, easy to talk to, and from talking seemed that we had a lot in common. it was great. i shouldve asked for her number but i think shes coming out on new years to the same place im gonna be, so we'll see what happens there. it was almost perfect timing to meet her, it was almost fate like. well i know im blabbering here, but i guess you get the jist that we had a nice talk and she was just great, i hope i get to see her again, and get to know her better. well thanks for listening its late and i just had to tell someone, so who better than my online family. B)

Hey that's great that you met someone, but be SURE to get the number. And don't forget to ask for it in a confidant manner eh! Good luck on new years. Maybe the stroke of midnight will be a fun one if you know what I mean...

well i just seen a mutual friend today and she said that angel kept asking about me and wanted her to call me for her, and that she really thought i was pretty cool. so i gave her my number, and will see her on wednesday. so im pretty psyched, cant wait to hear from her and see her again

OH MAN I HAD A GREAT NEW YEAR, SHE, ANGEL, IS GREAT. we spent the night together till 4am when they kicked us out of the bar, she was great to talk to, dance with, and a great kisser. we have sooooo much in common, and she says things to me no one ever has, its nice to meet a nice person for once, and feel good about it. well i hope you all had a great new year too, and i hope the new year brings you all happiness, and prosperity. CHEERS